Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, June 20, 2013

Top 10 Reasons God Loves Me

10 Reasons why God probably shouldn’t love me

1. Because I have done so many things wrong!
2. Because I can be needy, and when I am needy, I do stupid
things (see #1 above)
3. Because I don’t value myself enough, and try to prove my
value (and come across full of myself)
4. Because I don’t listen well enough
5. Because I talk too much (see #4 above).
6. Because I get too wrapped up in “stuff” (I really like my
house and car)
7. Because I have hurt people (and have not made amends)
8. Because get selfish, and when I am selfish I am a jerk (just
ask those who know me)
9. Because I have wasted the gifts God has given me (see all of
the above)
10. Because I turn to solutions that don’t work, rather than to
God (see all of the above)

10 reasons why God does

1. Because I am fearfully and wonderfully made
2. Because God sees what I can be, and not what I am
3. Because God has an investment in me
4. Because God is willing to risk
5. Because God is a bit crazy when it comes to people
6. Because God understands
7. Because God is patient
8. Because God is forgiving
9. Because God is love
10. Because God is love

No comments:

Post a Comment