Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, June 13, 2013

How can I keep from dancing?

“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
Rumi
 
________________________________________
 
dance
O sacred One
dance
 
when I am sad
dance
when I have erred
dance
when I am sad
dance
when I am lonely 
dance
when I am more than willing
to be enslaved by the world
enslaved by my mistakes
enslaved by others
dance
 
you are the Lord of the dance
and you ask me to dance along
even when I do not feel like it
 
it is in the dancing
that I accept my acceptance
that I accept love
 that I honor You
 
may I have
this
dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment