Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, September 20, 2013

Being Found

“Your longing for ME is my message to you,
All your attempts to reach ME,
Are in reality MY attempts to reach you.”
― Rumi

___________________________________

Oh Lord
I think it is all about my seeking you

I think it all about my finding my way
through the jungle of life
to that place that is “spiritual”

I think that I need to
do the right things
believe the right things
in order to find my way
to YOU

but you know better than that

YOU love us so much that you are always seeking us
reaching out
touching
comforting
healing

faith is not so much finding
as
being
found

No comments:

Post a Comment