Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Emotional Housecleaning

O Lord
I have a plan for my day

to clean my shop
it is funny how
even though I try to be good
and keep it picked up

it still gets
like
totally messy

sawdust
pieces of wood
that stain I spilled on the floor
the stuff I just dropped on the workbench

soon my
wonderful retreat
is
a disaster

its a lot like my mind God
which
has this way of getting cluttered
so quickly
so completely

perhaps it is also a day
to do a little emotional housecleaning!

from my
own self
deliver me

O Lord!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment