Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, January 18, 2014

Miracles Everywhere

All these miracles are about to drive me crazy:

My elbows, my ears, my nose, my wife’s nagging,
and the sweet darkness of the night, and this blanket existence
around my soul,
and my heart connected to the pulse of
every creature

I am afraid of the daylight
Yesterday God was
Everywhere

Throwing

Bliss

                                Rumi
______________________________________

eyes down I plod
feet crunching in the frozen snow
dodging bits of mud
and
manure
spread in my path

watching for ice
danger
danger

and then I stop
and look up
and breathe

miracles everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment