Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What God wants

“I won’t take no for an answer,”
God began to say
to me

when He opened His arms each night
wanting us to
dance
                                St. Catherine of Siena
_____________________________________

what does God want from me?
the question haunts
each
step

as I plod through each day
seeking answers

ah, for certitude
to know, to know
that I am good
with
God

and then the answer come
“I want you to stop worrying!
all I want is your love
all I want is for us to dance
through life

all I want is for you
to know you are loved
as you wallow
in the questions

you don’t need no stinkin’ answers

just be loved
just love
that is ultimately

it

No comments:

Post a Comment