Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stuck with another day

Stuck with another day
how should we
pass
it?

If anything worked for you before
-          I’d give that preference
Mira
____________________________________________

the day before ended
poorly
not badly
just came to a halt with a whimper
when it could not be faced
anymore

and the only way forward
was to hope
sleep
was a way around the
dark wall 
looming

today is another day
the dark is still profound
both without
and within

where does light go
sometimes?

I guess I will just have to dive in
to the day
to my soul
and see if I can
find
it

No comments:

Post a Comment