Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, June 13, 2014

love of fear.... those are the choices

Love
fear
love
fear
love
fear

it is so simple really
when we fear we can not love

when we fear we hate
we protect
we horde

when we fear we pack guns
and we under pay our employees
and we lie
and misrepresent the truth

we attack
and oppress and
minimize
and demean

when we love?

Ah

love is not easy
it is not pink hearts
and mindless blathering

it is not Barbie and Ken
it is not mindless acceptance

love is saying
I will care
I will have compassion
I will work for the good
I will be open
I will give
I will forgive

Love is work
Love is costly

Love is

God

No comments:

Post a Comment