Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, July 28, 2014

Go with the FLOW

the water flows
I stand on the bridge
gazing down
as it flows

rippling, swirling
the light dancing of its surface

my eyes lose focus
and I am drawn into the depth
pulled deeply into the embrace
of this mystery

standing
hot and sweating
from my trek along the banks
fighting dust and brush
rocks and heat

I simply want to
enter those waters

I want to lie back and be carried
along by the sweep of that
calm, laughing power

ah yes
Holy Spirit

hold me up
carry me

may I learn
to go with Your flow

No comments:

Post a Comment