1. A belief in God
2. A belief that God is love, not tribal, or judging, or cruel.
3. A belief that this love is implanted in all people. We are all carriers of the seed of the sacred, and thus partake in God in a way we will never fully understand. We call this sacred presence the Spirit.
4. A belief that this seed, as we go deep, and seek to find both God and our true selves, deep with in, grows, comes alive.
5. A belief that this activated presence can sense the sacred in others, and thus change the way we see a see and treat others
6. A belief that this sacred Presence (capital P, capital S for Spirit) changes the way we see and respond to ourselves.
7. The belief that the Presence changes the way we see the world, and how we respond to whatever the world brings us.
8. The belief that living the Presence (of Jesus) as best we can is how we make the Kingdom real.
Ok, there it is! I hope it can get us all thinking, and moving, in all our diversity toward a place where judgment, hatred, fear, guilt and the like are overcome by grace.
Let us be incubators of love