Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Saturday, September 19, 2015

Tired Soul, Soul Alive

 
"What is this Light
that comes out of your Eyes
and off of your Face?
I wish I didn't have
to do anything else in this World
.... but gaze at your Face. "

- RUMI
________________________________________

we know love when we see it
we know joy when we see it
we know when the light
that is Sacred presence shine forth

from a soul that is open
to Sacred Presence

how sad it is when people say they love
the Sacred One
are so pinched and dark

little old souls!

open me up
O my Beloved
blow the breeze of the spirit through
my soul

set me on fire

shine the light of your love
into every corner

that our faces may reflect
your face

and people may see You
through us
and rejoice
in
you

No comments:

Post a Comment