Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Monday, November 19, 2012

A Circle of Love, A Whirldwind of Grace

There God stood

Gently holding
in an open palm
something that seemed to be greatly treasured

it wasn't much
and yet it was held tenderly
God leaned
and breathed
and life flowed

it glowed
a spark of life

and then mysteriously
it glowed in me
a tiny piece of the divine
burned hot in my soul

and God
"bless God's heart"
embraced me
and that tiny spark
glowed hotter
and grew
and love swirled

and as love flowed from God to me
and from me
or rather from the love that God had planted in me
back to God,
and then back again
a circle of love was created

a whirlwind of grace
opening me up
lifting me up
consuming me
covering me
 
creating 
re-creating - me
the true me

the one I can be
only with God and in God

it was quite a dream...
or was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment