Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All you do is Sacred

Now is the time for the world to know that every thought an action is sacred
This is the time for you to deeply compute the impossibility that there is anything but Grace
Now is the season to know.... that everything we do is sacred     
                                                                    Hafiz/Landisky
 
 
It a winter's morning routine
I crawl out of bed
in the dark
get my "feeding" close on
and stumble in the dark,
out toward the barn to feed the kids (aka horses)
 
its the same every morning
just routine
 
but on this morning
a full moon hangs in the sky between the trees
glowing the in a winter sky
a mist creating halo
making it
a emissary of the Sacred
 
pulling me out of my complacency 
helping me realize
that each step I take
each act I make
each word I speak
each look I impart 
 
can be a sacrament of love
can be Grace
 
If I only have the eyes to see
and treat each choice
each moment
each person
as sacred
 
earth is stuffed with God
       


No comments:

Post a Comment