Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, November 30, 2012

God, and Us

Hafiz says
My Beloved (GOD) says "my name is am not complete without yours"
Jesus says
The shepherd will leave the 99 and go and search for the 1 until that 1 lost sheep is found

For God, no one is expendable. 
God’s love is that extravagant, that amazing.

This morning as I fed the horses I was up to my knees in mud
it is amazingly warm for this time of year
and raining

and the pasture right now is nothing but mud
and one has to slog through it
it pulls and drags one down
that muck

often life feels like I am slogging through the muck
other people's stuff
my stuff
it all sucks at me
pulls at me
tires me

and I get caught up
in taking the next step
doing the next thing

and I forget
God

and that amazing love
I forget that God loves me so much
that He/She does not feel complete without me
without that sense that I am connected

And I forget that God will go to any length
to find me
and re-connect!

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment