Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Come, cry with me

“Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”
― José N. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love
__________________________________________________

there are times
when tears fall

not for myself
for in spite of some pain I carry
both physically and emotionally

I have been so blessed

No

but there is pain I carry
that is not mine
sometimes I carry it for others, when they cannot carry it themselves
sometimes I carry pain with others
it is simply something we share

shared pain is an amazing gift
that comes in the midst of grief
and tragedy

you look up and know
that you are not alone
that one
over there
knows, feels,
what you know and feel

something comes loose inside your heart
and hope flies
love gains wings

breath comes
tears flow
like a spring welling up
eternity
is present
so too
God

No comments:

Post a Comment