Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Friday, August 16, 2013

A Prayer for this Friday

Please remember
it is what you are that heals
not what you know
Carl Jung
 
______________________________
 
Good morning God
today will be a day full of people
older people
who cannot easily leave their homes
 ill people
seeking relief from what afflicts them
 
just people
those who will happen to cross my path
 
as I walk into this day Lord
help me to carry with me
two words
abdide
and
be
 
this day Lord help me to abide in You
help me to be a branch well grafted
to You the vine
may my connection with you
allow you to fill me
with your love
and compassion
your deep ability to see and be with
 
and then let me 
be
help me not to try too hard to heal
but to bring healing
by just being
being with
being for
being love
 
ok Lord
its time!

No comments:

Post a Comment