Welcome

Primitive religion is not believed, it is danced!

Arthur Darby Nock

Earth's crammed with heaven,
And every common bush afire with God;
And only he who sees takes off his shoes;
The rest sit round it and pluck blackberries.

Elizabeth Browning



Thursday, August 15, 2013

Middle of the night

it is the middle of the night
why am I awake

why 
why
why

what if 
what if 
what if

my mind is very creative

at times I wish 
I could turn my brain
which is a pretty good one mind you
in 

for a new one

and then
I breathe
and breathe again

I breathe in joy
I breathe out peace
I let go of what is past and forgiven
(at least by God if not by people)
I let got of the future

and I accept this moment
this moment
as one 
in which God and I

are
"like this"
bound together
tight

connected by love

and in the end
that is all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment